To Provide Quality Training Beyond Expectation Which Includes Effectiveness and Efficiency In Line With the Education & Training Quality Assurance’ Standards and To Contribute To the Full Personal Development of Each Learner and The Social & Economical Development of The Nation at Large.
Year after year, Training Excellence and its people will be regarded as the best and most sought after Training Provider in both Africa and The Middle East providing professional, quality and in-depth training and thereby contribute to the Success and growth of the individual, organisation and society at large.
- We Strive To Empower Our People for a better future by pursuing growth and Learning
- We strive for Loyalty and Integrity within our team through Open Communication
- We Trust and Respect One Another and build a positive team and Family Spirit
- We Are Driven To Serve Our Clients and pursue Quality beyond Expectation
- We Believe In Ethical Business Practices and Creating Equal Opportunities for All People We Are Passionate and Determined About Our Business.
- We strive to Create Fun and A Little Weirdness in both the work environment and in our classes
- We are Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- We strive to Do More With Less
- We are and remain Humble
The Management Of Training Excellence
- Abdul Hurk Lutchka – Director
- Rasheed Charfaray – Managing Director
- Hawa Charfaray – Chief Executive Officer
Our goal at Training Excellence is to enhance and expand learning opportunities through programs that are relevant and responsive to the demands of the international global environment, the dynamic business world and the fast paced society we all live in.
Our faculty competence and their ability to transmit and facilitate knowledge through innovative teaching and outcomes-based education, challenges our students to think out-of-the-box. Learners are able to engage in active learning, harness concepts and principles, translate ideas, make sound decisions and apply them in real-life situations.
We ensure that our training methodology and activities are:
Relevant, meaningful interaction allows for both self and organisational reflection promotes an understanding of diversity and promotes learner activity.
At Training Excellence, learners are encouraged to investigate both their own individual and organisational goal. This means preparing them for learning, thereafter taking action and demonstrating their obtainment, reflecting repeatedly and finally celebrating their achievement. Thus with us at Training Excellence, learning does not end after the course but is rather echoed into the workplace or home as a positive learning outcome and thereby becomes Habitual.
Most of all, we recognise the value of service we give to our clients, learners and employees – who are our key responsibility.
Our aim is to lead you to Increase productivity, Decrease costs, Improve Performance and Enhance People Development in every aspect of your business and career. At Training Excellence, we believe that Successful Organisational Learning is a multifaceted teaching and learning process. Each learning program is uniquely tailored to meet specific learning goals for both corporate and individual needs.
We have a great team of trainers and Instructors who are making this happen internationally and it will continue to grow.
TRAINING EXCELLENCE DELIVERY APPROACH
Training Excellence Integrated Learning is a comprehensive approach to training that guides each learner through all stages of their learning life-cycle. These learning life-cycles combine classroom and outcomes based education to create the most effective learning experience available in the industry.
Besides flexibility, Integrated Learning provides the ability to assess the skills of individuals, track progress, increase retention, and manage training across the entire company, thereby offering a better return on the investment of time and money.
Learners/Organisations have 3 options for Training:
- Selected Training programs are conducted against Unit Standards and Qualifications on the South African Qualifications Authority (NQF) where they will be assessed against Outcomes for a Certificate of Competence.
- Selected Training programs are conducted in line with our International partners where the International Exam is conducted and Certificate of Competence are issued accordingly.
- All Training programs are conducted for quick upskilling and receive a Certificate of Attendance. Same training as option 1 & 2 above is completed however, learners opt Not to complete the formal assessments.
1. OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENTS FOR UNIT STANDARD BASED TRAINING OR FULL QUALIFICATIONS ON THE SAQA
- Outcomes are focused on skills, knowledge and behaviour. Assessments are conducted using the following methods: Knowledge assessment Practical application Observation Reflective learning.
2. FEEDBACK PROCESS
- Once assessments have been completed, they are marked, moderated and feedback is prepared for each Learner who is advised of their competence. If found competent, learner achievements are submitted to the respective SETA’s and are recorded in the National Learner Record Database. If a learner is found “Not Yet” Competent, an action plan will be provided to the Learner advising the future learning plans and re-assessments.
3. ASSESSMENT METHODOLOGY USING THE ASSESSMENT MANAGER
Training Excellence uses the latest online assessment management software to manage all our Qualifications and Skills Programs that comprises of 10 or more Unit Standards.
In the world of Work-Based Learning, there is an ongoing drive by organisations to use technology to be more competitive. Training Excellence is, therefore, proud to announce that all Assessments and Moderation at Training Excellence, as of April 2015,is conducted using an integrated online system. Assessment Manager is a complete package that eliminates tedious paperwork, is environmentally friendly and offers the broadest available array of functionality which can be adapted to perfectly support any organisations own unique process for the assessments.
In addition, learners typically finish their courses in less time than with a paper-based approach due to the ease of cross-referencing, re-use of evidence and rapid evidence creation. Management is able to view the learner’s progress, which avoids the Assessor having to spend time bringing employers up to date, saving both parties time.
Furthermore, the automated scheduling of activities and appointments means reduced likelihood of missed meetings and reduces time spent scheduling for monthly updates and meetings.
Learners will have an individualised homepage, listing time critical and new items of work and can track their progression easily, thus driving motivation. In addition, the elimination of ambiguity allows for clearer communication between assessor and learner. With regular auto alerts delivered via email, submission dates are achieved. Because the system is web-based, there is 24-hour support available via the ‘help-screen’ function, as well as email support.
The visibility of assessment plans with statutory requirements, as well as bespoke guidance notes and feedback, provides the best possible support for the learner and helps them to create better evidence from the very onset. In addition, the learner participates in the process and is encouraged to take greater ownership of their learning.
IN HOUSE SEMINARS
Organisations which have a number of people with similar training needs often find our In-house training to be the most effective, flexible method of developing groups of people. We are able to tailor any of the programmes within our broad portfolio to suit the unique needs of your organisation and to design and deliver new, bespoke programmes on your behalf.
Our In-house training offers you the opportunity to benefit from the wide-ranging expertise of our extensive pool of experienced trainers. All of our trainers have successful track records in doing the job and have highly developed training skills as a result of delivering similar programmes in related businesses.
By running the training course on-site at your location, you will make dramatic cost savings. Not only will you benefit from an overall reduced training fee, but you will also save money on travel expenses, hotel costs and other allowances.
Your Staff will benefit from a product that is firmly focused on their specific needs.
Programmes are delivered at a time, location and pace that fit in with your business schedule.
As a valued client, you can be sure that you will receive a product of outstanding quality.